Olde Towne Drugs can compound a wide variety of prescriptions for your ears, nose, and throat! For chronic sinus infections, we can make nasal sprays and nasal irrigations. We offer solutions for motion sickness and Meniere’s disease. We also make a unique powder chronic ear infections.
- Meniere’s Disease
• Betahistine 16mg capsules – take 1 to 3 capsules 3 times a day with food.
- Motion Sickness
• Scopolamine 2mg/mL nasal spray – instill 1 spray into one nostril every 8 to 12 hours, as needed.
- Nasal Irrigations
• Amphotericin B 100mg/liter solution
• Gentamicin nasal irrigation (160mg/liter, 240mg/liter, 480mg/liter)
• Mupirocin nasal irrigation
- Nasal Sprays
• Dexamethasone nasal spray
• Mupirocin nasal spray
- Otic Powder Capsules for Ear Insufflation
• CSF – Chloramphenicol, Sulfanilamide, Amphotericin B
• CSF-HC – Chloramphenicol, Sulfanilamide, Amphotericin B, Hydrocortisone
• CF – Chloramphenicol, Amphotericin B
• CF-HC – Chloramphenicol, Amphotericin B, Hydrocortisone